Performance Staffing Solutions is looking for an energetic and career-minded individual to fill our full-time Recruiter role. The ideal candidate will be motivated, organized, and have a great work ethic. Sound like you? Upload your resume below.
- Must have industrial staffing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Review open orders daily; work with service team members to determine urgency and priority to meet client needs and deadlines.
- Conduct comprehensive candidate searches via internal database, online job boards, referrals, networking, etc.
- Screen and identify qualified applicants ranging from light industrial to professional and clerical positions.
- Conduct in-depth, face-to-face interviews with applicants to ensure they meet client and company standards.
- Perform onboarding requirements including hiring paperwork, criminal background checks, drug screens, I-9, W-4, and any client specific information.
- Thoroughly orient new hires on company policies and procedures as well as client expectations.
- Partner with hiring managers and decision makers at client sites to make candidate selections, negotiate pay, perform associate appraisals, and conduct safety site inspections.
- Visit prospect client locations and maintain current client relations to generate new business opportunities.
- Participate in job fairs and networking events in the community.
Recruiter Core Competencies & Skills
- Previous recruiting or staffing experience preferred; OR previous experience in fast paced environment with primary focus being on customer service and satisfaction.
- Passion for working with people; comfortable and professional while working with clients, associates, and teammates.
- Proficient with basic PC skills, such MS Office Suite, and knowledge of relevant employment-oriented social media websites.
- Excellent verbal, written, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to solve conflict appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is a plus.