Our Receptionist is the first person that candidates interact with when they enter our offices. We are searching for a professional and personable Receptionist to join our dynamic team. Key responsibilities are focused on handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, distributing mail/packages, and keeping the office tidy. Other duties as requested by supervisors. If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team, upload your resume below.
Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Answer phones.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer general inquiries about company (availability line, WebCenter, office hours, etc.).
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Audit applications weekly.
- Take inquiry calls and schedule “walk-in interviews” to be distributed between recruiters.
- Keep office tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Coordinate office activities for recruiters out-of-office.
- Check messages each morning and send them to the recruiting team.
- Check applications prior to giving them to the recruiter and collect needed documentation.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Direct applicants to sign in.
- Send emails and faxes as requested.
- Distribute printed documents/faxes throughout the day.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Prepare applications and other paperwork as needed.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Update personnel files (phone numbers, address, etc.).
- Schedule follow-up appointments as needed.
- Prescreen candidates/meet background policy.
- Assist with drug screens/orientations.
- Assist with special projects.
- Customer service or receptionist experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- 18 or older (required)
- $15.00 - $18.00 per hour