Performance Staffing Solutions is searching for proficient Account Executives to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who brings their best-efforts day in and day out. As an Account Executive, one of your key responsibilities will be producing and managing new client sales. You will be accountable for achieving branch goals and communicating with the branch staff to ensure high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each client. If this sounds like you and piques your interest, submit your resume below.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Sales Manager, a strategic sales plan for the respective territory, including programs and activities which will aid in the attainment of weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Effectively sell all Performance Staffing Solutions Inc. services in the marketplace through appointment setting, cold calls, prospecting, networking, referrals, etc., to ensure billable hours and profitability objectives. Account Executives are expected to spend a minimum of 90% of their time involved in direct sales activities.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each client. Ensure the principles of customer service and positive customer relations are in place and are actively pursued. Ensure that our customers’ requirements supersede ours and each customer’s unique needs are met for us to remain a viable alternative to competitors.
- Attend weekly team meetings to review the activity and results against weekly/monthly sale goals.
- Input all client information, customer data and job specifics into the Zenople program for all prospects, targets and clients once obtained and update as needed.
- Execute and submit Client Agreements along with any other necessary information as required.
- Be aware of your competition by continually evaluating and verifying their locations, clients, volume, strengths, weaknesses, services offered, rates, and benefits.
- Maintain a high profile in the business community through professional organization memberships and active participation in community networking events.
- Continuously recommend and develop creative sales strategies and techniques for expanding existing business and/or to generate new business.
- Direct and assist in developing all territorial bids and proposals with the Management Team.
- Communicate all necessary sales and client service information to inside office staff via daily interface and scheduled staff meetings. Information should include but is not limited to the sales progress for the office, changes and pertinent client or potential client information that is critical in achieving sales objectives
- Assist with collections of monies owed to Performance Staffing Solutions only when appropriate and directed by the Sales Manager.
- Provide back-up support to the branch staff to ensure that all accounts are managed in a professional manner and that each client’s needs are met.
- Set an excellent example and quality image to all company personnel, clients, business partners and the public in general. Conduct activities as a company representative in an ethical and businesslike manner. Maintain and safeguard company assets and proprietary information.
- Audit all existing accounts for profitability. Maintain profitable mark-up percentages on all new and existing clients and issue rate increases in a timely manner as deemed necessary.
- Prospect all customers for multi-site locations for future business.
- Must have a valid driver’s license